Amsted was proudly named the 2017 Renovator of the Year for the seventh time by the Greater Ottawa Home Builders' Association.
It’s a combination of people and process we call the Amsted Advantage. Award-winning design-build expertise, in-house team of professionals, proven process and personalized service—applied to every project.
Working together with you through our unique design-build approach, we ensure your project is completed to the highest of standards and that your space is beautifully transformed.
For more than 25 years, when our clients talk, we listen – carefully. We also consider everything that makes you and your family unique, and personalize your home every step of the way.
Renovations & Custom Homes in Ottawa, ON
What We Do
Amsted’s design-build services make us a one-stop choice for all of your home improvement needs. Whether you require simple repairs or are looking to renovate a larger space, our experienced team will work with you to personalize your home. Starting from scratch? We will help you create and build your custom dream home. Working side-by-side with our carefully selected team, you will be actively involved in all aspects of the design and construction, be it a single room or an entire home.
The Amsted Advantage
Our award-winning team of in-house designers, carpenters and project managers have more than 450 years of combined experience, who focus on communication so that we can deliver a home this is unmistakably yours. We consider your existing decor and architecture to create additions and renovations that will complement your home and style. For your total peace of mind, we back this up with a five-year, industry-leading warranty. For more than two decades, this has been the Amsted Advantage.
You have questions; we have answers. Contact us today and book a consultation. Let us help you bring your vision to life!
- The design-build approach allows for greater control over all aspects of a project – from concept to completion – creating a worry-free environment through better communication.
- Amsted has been named the 2016 Renovator of the Year by the Ontario Home Builders’ Associationfor the second consecutive year. The award, which represents the highest achievement in the industry, recognizes Amsted’s unique combination of design innovation, quality craftsmanship and superior client service.
- Award-winning designs require award-winning people. Our full-time, in-house team is comprised of the most highly skilled designers and builders in the business.
- Every member of our team shares a commitment to customer satisfaction, design creativity and uncompromising workmanship, ensuring that your project is completed to the highest standards – both yours and ours.
- Our design-build process highlights communication at every stage. This dialogue is key to our success. For more than 25 years, when our clients talk, we listen – carefully.
- From pre-conception to completion, and throughout our five-year warranty, our integrated team is always available, always anticipating your needs, and always supplying the services and solutions you require.
- At Amsted, we understand that your home is much more than a ‘project’; it’s an investment – of time, creativity, emotion, energy and money. That’s why we personalize your home every step of the way, considering everything that makes you and your family unique.
- We also take into account the architecture and personality of your existing home and the surrounding neighbourhood, uncovering the synergies that will lend themselves to creating your personal space.
We chose Amsted because of the complete package that they offered of design, construction supervision, and actual construction. We are thrilled with the results of the renovation. […]
- Mindy and Bruce
Recent News + Videos
April 22, 2019
Getting ready for a renovation can be more involved than you might think. Decluttering, clearing out and getting organized is an important step in the process. With that in mind, our staff have drawn on their experience to create this list of the 9 things a homeowner should do before the construction starts. [...]
April 15, 2019
Welcome to our Meet the Amsted Team series, where for the past several months we’ve been introducing you to our awesome staff. In this instalment, meet three of our Project Managers: Marty, Aaron and Jason. [...]
Hear what satisfied clients are saying about the Amsted Advantage.