April 2, 2019
At Amsted, we believe it’s important to recognize the efforts of trade partners who go above and beyond. After all, we would not be the company we are today without the valuable relationships we have with our excellent trade partners. That’s why, for the fourth year in a row, we’ve showed our appreciation by recognizing them at our annual Amsted Trade Partners Awards Breakfast.
We presented awards in 16 categories at the breakfast event held at the Kanata Golf and Country Club.
“These awards are our way of acknowledging the big and little things you do in your own businesses and recognizing your efforts at being the best in your respective crafts,” Steve said.
Here are this year’s award winners:
- Most Hassle-Free Warranty: LRT Flooring
- Best Invoicing/Record Keeping: Rokiki Tile
- Most Detailed & On-Time Proposal: CM3 Environmental
- Best On-Site Cleanliness: Dr. Waste
- Best On-Time Performance: Stone Design Concepts
- Least Change Orders: Eastern Roofing
- Needs Least Supervision: Urban Quarry
- Most Referrals: House of Fine Carpentry
- Best Trucks: Home Hardware Building Centre Stittsville
- Best Staff: Bjurstrom Carpentry
- Best Attitude: Laurysen Kitchens Ltd.
- Best Team Player: Dumont Foundations & Interlock
- Rookie of the Year: AG Paints
- Volunteer of the year: Sunbelt Rentals
- Most Valuable Player(s): Positive Plumbing, Climate Works, McQuillan Electric
- Loyalty Award: KWD Painting
Congratulations everyone! Thank you for working together with us to create unbelievable homes!