March 21, 2018
We would not be the company that we are today without the valuable relationships we have with our excellent trade partners. That’s why, for the third year in a row, we’ve showed our appreciation by recognizing their efforts at our annual Trade Partners Awards Breakfast March 21.
“Our strength is our team,” said Amsted President Steve Barkhouse. “We have won more awards than any other company in our industry, we have created life-changing homes for a long list of satisfied customers – well over 1,000 who refer us constantly – and we have thrived for 28 years in a very challenging industry.
“We have achieved this together as partners – everyone in this room was an integral part of that success. We know that we are partners and we know that good partners get to know each other, listen to each other, and improve with each other.”
The company presented awards in 15 categories at the breakfast event held at the Kanata Golf and Country Club.
“These awards are our way of acknowledging the big and little things you do in your own businesses and recognizing your efforts at being the best in your respective crafts,” Steve said.
Here are this year’s award winners:
- Most Hassle-Free Warranty: R & G Eastern Roofing
- Best Invoicing / Record Keeping: CityWide Demolition
- Most Detailed & On-Time Proposal: House of Fine Carpentry
- Best On-Site Cleanliness : Frank’s Drywall & Taping
- Best On-Time Performance: Rokiki Tile & Marble
- Least Change Orders: Dr. Waste
- Needs Least Supervision: Chartered Construction
- Most Referrals: Stone Design Concepts
- Best Trucks: Dumont Foundations & Interlock
- Best Staff: FM Interlock
- Best Attitude: Deslaurier Custom Cabinets
- Best Team Player: KWD Painting
- Rookie of the Year: ATR Insulation
- Volunteer of the Year: Stone Design Concepts
- Most Valuable Player(s): Positive Plumbing, Climate Works, McQuillan Electric