TIPS + TOOLS
January 29, 2018
The key to a successful renovation is the process. In the 3rd episode of our Amsted TV series, President Steve Barkhouse explains why.
We’ve learned a thing or two from our clients, in 27 years in the business. We’ve taken what we’ve learned and turned it into six critical steps make up our Proven Process. Those steps are:
- Getting acquainted
- Planning for success
- Magic of creation
- Details, details, details
- Off to work we go
- Enjoying your new space
Future episodes will look more closely at each step, but when you put them all together, they lead to several benefits:
- No matter the scope or scale of the project, following a set of guidelines can help avoid the “expectation gap”.
- From pre-conception to completion, when you follow our proven process, you’re armed with an understanding of what it will take to fulfill your project, and empowered to move confidently through the design-build process.
- Design flexibility and creativity are encouraged, with the entire team working together from the beginning and sharing all their experience and ideas.
- And communication is a key component, where at every stage everyone involved is open to dialogue.
Our process is simple, but detailed, and is personalized every step of the way to ensure your complete satisfaction.