January 7, 2019
Certain events can trigger a renovation, like personalizing a recent home purchase or finally having the means to redo that kitchen or bathroom. Whatever your motivation, adding value to your home through a renovation can give you the double benefit of a space you love and a great return on investment. Amsted’s Greg Simpson will show you how in an informative and engaging talk at this month’s Ottawa Home & Remodelling Show!
When it comes to renovating, the first steps are really a series of questions that will help define your dream:
- Why do you want to renovate?
- What problems do you want to solve?
- If you’re a couple, what do you each want in the renovated space?
- What’s your budget?
- What’s the return on investment?
- What’s your style?
Greg will go over all these questions and offer insight into things to keep in mind, what’s popular and how to start your planning.
He’ll then talk you through vital points such as:
- Creating a list of potential renovators and how to narrow down the choices
- The pitfalls of being tempted by a cash deal
- Exploring wishes, wants and needs
- How to plan for success
- What you should know about contracts
Greg will also look at some of today’s top trends, as well as coming trends, and will explain the value of design-build and Amsted’s 6-Step Proven Process.
Jam-packed full of inspiring and beautiful renovation photos, the seminar is sure to help you on your way to your own successful kitchen or bathroom renovation.
Greg’s talk will be held twice on Friday, Jan. 18:
While you’re there, stop by our booth (#822) and meet our team!
For more details on Greg’s talk, check out the event listing on our Facebook page.
Get details on the show at ottawahomeandremodellingshow.com.