TIPS + TOOLS
April 10, 2017
Easter is one of those holiday gathering times that are perfect for slowing down our busy lives and reconnecting with family and friends around the dining table. Along with a few recent dining room renovations to spark your decorating inspiration, here are 5 tips to spice up your dining room for the holiday.
- An Easter lily and painted eggs in a clear vase make a perfect centrepiece. Use pastel colours for a subtle touch.
- Martha Stewart is full of decorating ideas, including an arrangement of eggcup bouquets displayed on cake stands. They create a fun, festive air that’s simple to do.
- Make a quick and pretty place setting by topping your plates with a fresh tulip tied onto a folded napkin.
- Offer personal treats for everyone at the table by filling a tiny terracotta pot with mini eggs or other goodies and placing at each setting.
- And if you prefer something more subtle, a fresh arrangement of spring blooms on a traditionally set table makes a refined choice.
Are you looking to revitalize your dining space before the next big gathering? Give us a call; we can help!